Future Maritime Leaders essay competition - deadline 21 June
The Global Maritime Forum has launched an essay competition for students and young professionals on the topic of ‘How can the maritime sector contribute to realizing the Sustainable Development Goals in the coming decade?”, with a deadline of 21 June 2020.
Three winning essays will be awarded the opportunity to participate in the GMF’s Virtual High-Level Meeting in October 2020, will have their contribution published on the GMF website and will be supported to attend the GMF Annual Summit 2021 in London, where they will take up active roles as full participants alongside 250 public and private sector leaders.
Essay competition criteria:
• The competition is open to students and young professionals aged 18-30
• Essay submissions in PDF format should not comprise more than 1,000 words
• Participants in the competition should also attach their CV and a submission form
• The submission deadline is 21 June 2020
• Competition winners will be announced in early September
For more information on the GMF Future Maritime Leaders essay competition, click here.